Interactive SQL for MSSQL
You may also like
Interactive SQL for MSSQL is a handy tool for working with Microsoft SQL tables, views and queries. Rich feature set allows you to browse and modify MSSQL table data, create SQL queries within a useful editor (with syntax highlight and code completion features) or build them in the Visual Query Builder.
- SQL History for logging all executed queries with grouping by database connections
- Templates manager for creating and editing custom SQL queries templates. Each template can be called by predefined keyboard shortcut
- Data export into 14 available formats, including MS Excel, MS Access, HTML, XML, etc.
- Full customization of program appearance, editor behavior, etc.
- Connection profiles manager
- Embedded Visual Query Builder
- SQL scripts may be loaded/saved from/to external file
- MDI interface for executing SQL queries in separate windows
- Localized interface